How to withdraw a listing
The withdrawn status should be used to remove a listing from your website and/or portals where the property has not been sold or let. Once a listing has been withdrawn, you can find it again in the main Listings page under the 'Withdrawn' tab.
How to withdraw a listing from all portals
To withdraw a listing from all portals, you will need to update the listing Status to 'Withdrawn'.
- Click into the listing, then select the Listing Details tab
- Update the Status to 'Withdrawn', scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'
Note: Refer to the 'Portal' tab to review which portals will receive the update.
How to withdraw a listing from an individual portal
- Click into the listing, then select the Portals tab
- In the Actions column, click Remove from Portal for each individual portal you would like to withdraw the listing from (Auto Update will be switched to 'No' automatically)
- Scroll down and click 'Save'