| To maximise what you get out of your database, you want to be getting as many contacts as you can into your system. In Eagle, we have the following ways you can be adding contacts:
1. Import contacts automatically from your enquiries from realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and realestateview.com.au
- Import contacts automatically from your enquiries from realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and realestateview.com.au
- Add in contacts at open for inspections using the Eagle mobile app
- Add in enquiries as they come into your office
- Import contacts from a spreadsheet
If you haven't already setup lead importing:
RealEstate.com.au - follow these instructions to setup lead importing from realestate.com.au
Domain.com.au - Go to Admin->Account Settings, scroll down to the Portal Synchronisation settings section, in the Domain.com.au setting, select the second radio box
RealEstateView.com.au - In your realestateview account, go to your account profile and in the email section, put the email address [email protected]
2. Add in contacts at open for inspections using the Eagle mobile app
If you haven't installed the app on your phone, follow these instructions to get it setup. Then, when you're at an open for inspection or you're out and about, use the app to enter people in.
3. Add in enquiries as they come into your office
When the phone rings or when someone walks in to your office, use the "New Enquiry" button at the top right of the screen to log the enquiry and assign it to the right person in your office.
4. Import contacts from a spreadsheet
If you have existing contacts in a spreadsheet, go into the Contacts section, and at the bottom right, select "Import" to import your contacts. This will take you to a page where you can download an example spreadsheet showing the format it needs to be in to do the import. Put your contacts in that spreadsheet, and then upload it, and your contacts will be added to the system.