Send Bulk Email Campaigns
How to send bulk email campaigns
Make sure sound is up
How to send a Bulk Email Campaign
- Click on the "Bulk Marketing" section
- Click on "New Email Campaign"
- This will take you to a page "Select Groups". Select which groups you would like to send an email to. Scroll down and click "Save and next"
- This will take you to a page "Confirm Recipients". Here you can untick recipients if you don't want them to receive an email. Scroll down and click "Save and next"
- This will take you to a page "Content"
- The Campaign Name is your internal name for the campaign
- The Send From section allows you to select who the email will come from. Not only will the email be sent from this email address, that agent's details will be at the footer of the email
- The email subject is the subject of the email
- The message is content that you can write which will show up at the top of the email
- Attachments allows you to attach PDF's to the email
- Underneath the content, you can select which properties will be included in the email. Tick a section to include it in the email.
- You can change the title for a section by changing the "Title" text
- There are two template options, "Large" and "List". Large template displays the properties as a featured property. The List template displays the properties with a thumbnail on the left and a very short description on the right
- Select which properties you would like to include in the email by clicking on them. The selected properties will move into the box on the right hand side.
- Click "Save and next"
- This will take you to the "Confirm" page. The confirm page is a checklist of all of the previous sections. If any content has been missed, an "x" will show up next to it indicating that it needs to be fixed. Once the checklist is all ticked, you can preview, send a test email, or Send the Campaign