How to add/edit users
In Eagle, you can create users and update user permissions in the user management area.
Note: Only the account owner can add new users. Users who have been granted 'user permissions' can edit users but not create new users.
Adding a user
- Go to CRM->Admin->Users
- If you have reached your user limit, click "Increase user limit"
- Click "Add"
- Enter the users name, email and password
- Select the permissions you would like the user to have
- Click the submit button
Editing a user
- Go to Admin>Users and you will see a list of users in your account
- Click "Edit" on the user you wish to update
- Make any changes you like and then click submit