The contracts feature allows you to see what contracts are humming smoothly, and what contracts need attention. Keep track of deposits, finance, and settlement.
How to create a contract
- Go into a property, and click onto the Contracts tab.
- Click "Update vendor details" to add in the Vendor's legal name, and select the Vendor's solicitor
- Click "Add New Contract" and complete the form
How to manage contracts
- Go to the Tools->Contracts section. A list of your contracts is shown along with the key dates for the contract. If a date has been missed, it will show up in red so you know it needs attention.
- Click on the Manage button to update details of the contract as finance comes through and the contract goes unconditional and settles.
- On the left hand side, you can click the buttons to filter through your Current, Settled, or Cancelled contracts
- Click the "Print" button to print out a pdf with all of the details of a contract
A note on creating letters for contracts
- For a primer on creating letter templates, refer to our letter templates section
- When you are creating a letter template, there are a number of fields that relate to a contract. These fields all start with the word "Contract". So if you are creating a letter for a sales advice or other contract related letter, always use the fields that begin with "Contract"