Uploading images to website pages and emails
This article is useful if:
- You want to upload images to your bulk marketing campaigns
- You want to upload images to emails you are sending out
- You want to upload images to pages on your website
- You want to upload images to blog / news posts
Scroll down for step by step instructions
Make sure sound is on
- Go to http://postimages.org/
- Upload the image you would like to use
- Once uploaded, you will be taken to a new page.
- Where it says "Direct link", click "Copy to clipboard"
- Go back to your Eagle page where you are creating your email or website page
- Click on the image icon
- In the source box, right click and choose paste
- Remove the 's' from the 'https' in the image link so it shows as 'http'
- Give the image a description
- Click "OK"