Sharing your properties on Facebook
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Eagle, Office 365, and over 750 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
For Example, you may want to push all your active listings to your facebook timeline.
To learn more about Zapier click here
What does the integration do?
The integration will save you time and give more exposure by pushing all of your listings to your facebook account. Simply change the status of the listing to active and your listing will appear on your timeline.
How to set it up
Create a zapier account here
Make sure you are logged into your Eagle Agent account and your Zapier account.
1. Zapier - Make a zap
2. Zapier - Under ' built in apps' choose Webhooks
3. Zapier - Select Catch Hook next
4. Zapier - Leave text blank and click NEXT
5. Zapier will give you a webhook URL "Copy to clipboard"
6. Eagle - Tools>Automation>Add New Automation, name the automation eg Facebook Sharing
7. Eagle - Add trigger to automation A Property Status is Changed select ACTIVE
8. Eagle - Click "Add a new step", then click "Trigger a zap". Paste the URL in the textbox - DO NOT CLICK SAVE YET
9. Zapier - Click OK I did this
10. Zapier - a test will run and say " Test Successful!". Click "Continue"
11. Eagle - Save Step 1
12.. Eagle - Enable automation
13. Zapier - Choose an action. Search Facebook and select Facebook Pages
14. Zapier - Create Page Post save and continue
15. Zapier - Connect facebook account
16. Zapier - Edit template with fields as follows:
- Check page name is correct
- Message - Eg New Property
- Picture URL - Blank
- Link URl - yourwebsiteurl/property?property_id=Then choose Property[ID} from the list, do not put a space between the URL and Property ID
- Link Name, Caption and Description are all optional.
- Test this step
17. Zapier - Finish