How to create a recurring task
You may want to create a recurring task to remind team members to do repetitive tasks like reconciling accounts, submitting reports, payroll, or other repeating tasks.
This can be achieved using the automation engine. Here's how to do it:
- Go to CRM->Tools->Automation
- Click "Add New Automation"
- Click "Add a new trigger" and under the "Time" heading, choose "Schedule an automation"
- A form will show up and allow you to select how often you want the automation to run. Complete the form. For example, if you want to run it on the 3rd day of every month, select "Monthly" and choose Day "3" of every "1" month. Select the time of day you'd like the automation to start. Click "Save"
- Click "Add a new step" and choose "Create a task". Complete the form with the task details and click "Save"
- At the top right of the screen, switch the "Status" box to "Enabled"
- You're all done!